Where: Poland -Viilage/Hotel: Zboiska
Coordinated/Host by: FUNDACIJA CiM
Partner: Poland, Italy, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia, and North Macedonia
About the Project:
„Social and Urban Business May is a Treasure!” is a Training Course (TC) that aims to gather in Zboiska (Poland), from 12 – 20/11/2021 (7 workings days+ 2 travel days), 45 youth workers from 9 countries (Poland, Italy, Romania, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia, and North Macedonia). The Training Course’s aim is to explore the concept of social and urban entrepreneurship as an innovative way to solve social problems using entrepreneurial skills and youth voice. It is an attempt to give an appropriate answer to the problems that young people from disadvantaged throughout Europe are facing in the present: the high percentage of unemployment.
For the reasons mentioned above, the objectives of the TC are:
– to empower young people to raise their self-esteem stimulating their creativity and sense of entrepreneurship;
– to raise awareness in the participants on key competencies and develop different methods for using them in practice within social projects, developing and matching them with the new requirements of Erasmus with their organizations;
– to develop cooperation among different organizations coming from Slavic countries and the Mediterranean;
– to incentive young people to get involved in NGOs, youth activities, local authorities, into international opportunities that arise. Also, for them to stay and/or return to their communities, be active citizens and contribute to the realization of changes. We believe we can contribute to this goal through non-formal ways, moving down-up.
About Training Course:
The training course is based on the pedagogical understanding of the Council of Europe and European Commission Partnership Programme and our own experience and expertise in health-enhancing physical activities, youth work, and intercultural dialogue. The training course will follow the non-formal education approach, principles, and methods and will be based on participants’ experience and exchange. A combination of different creative, participatory, and interactive methods will be used and designed upon the profile of participants, some of them being:
- theoretical themes and lectures;
- individual/group activities;
- group games and exercises,
- simulations and role-plays;
- work on examples in a small group;
- sport and outdoor activities,
- discussions; etc.
The learning of new skills, the acquisition of knowledge, and the exchange and challenge of each other’s attitude and experience are very important for this training course.
Participants: 5 participants per country (18+)
Who: youth workers, activists, representatives of NGOs, volunteers, students…
Gender: No matter
More about that, click HERE
Application form HERE, but before the press here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with the address that you want to have access to on the form.