YE “Manga – Zone for youth” will take place in Kobuleti, Georgia, 5th – 15th of November 2018 and will bring together 40 youngsters from 8 different countries Germany, Bulgaria, Georgia, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Armenia.
Manga is very popular Japanese comics art. Every year billions of Manga book and magazines are published all over of the World. There are Manga for boys and girls, men and women. There are also lots of specialized publications with different objectives.
Lots of people are involved in the manga world. We believe that Manga created by youth, can be an effective tool to talk about the things what matters for young individuals, for bring a positive change to society. Also in case of expressing ourselves Manga looks as a good and influential tool for delivering the message to others and globally to society.
The main objects of the project are:
– active citizenship and youth participation in the society;
– an action against youth marginalization;
– knowledge about Manga as a creative way of self- expression;
– creating Manga to reveal and combat different social and problematic issues of own society;
– work in the international environment and to enhance an intercultural awareness;
– support farther Erasmus plus youth mobility initiatives.
Romania – Asociatia JUNII
Germany – Initiatives for Global Cooperation E.V.
Georgia – Association of Small Business and Civil Development (ASBCD)
Bulgaria – Bulgarian Youth Association
Portugal – ASSOCIAÇÃO NOVO MUNDO AZUL
Turkey – Bursa Education and Youth Association
Ukraine – CENTER FOR EUROINITIATIVES Armenia – Marketing Club.
From Romanian the participants are:
Youth leader: Florin Ciobanu
Youth: Daniel Moti,